Increased earnings have always been a key pillar of partner enablement at Urban Company. According to our latest Partner Earnings Index, our Service Partners continue to benefit from increased earnings along with other security and well-being benefits.
- The average monthly earnings of all Service Partners on the platform have increased by more than 10% over H2 CY 2022.
- Top 20% Partners earned an average of about INR 40,000 per month, net of all commissions and other related costs in H1 CY 2023.
- Net average earnings of Service Partners delivering >30 services in a month was over INR 32,000 per month.
- INR 11.27 crores disbursed as loans to Service Partners on the platform in H1 CY 2023.
Urban Company Partner Earnings Index for H1 CY 2023
In H1 CY 2023, average monthly earnings of all Service Partners in H1 CY 2023 is INR 23,422, net of commission and all related costs. This is up by 10.4% from the net monthly earnings of all Service Partners in H2 CY 2022.
They earned an average of INR 322 per hour, net of commissions, fees, and all associated product and travel costs.
Service Partners who complete more than 30 services in a month (i.e.1 job a day), earned an average of INR 32,240 monthly net of commission and all related costs in H1 CY 2023. This is up by over 7% from the net monthly earnings of Service Partners completing >30 jobs monthly in H2 CY 2022.
Additionally, average monthly earnings of the cohort consisting of the top 20% Service Partners on the platform is INR 40,186, net of commission and all related costs. This is up by 3.3% from the monthly net earnings of the top 20% Service Partners in H2 2022.
Highlights of H1 CY 2023
Continuous investment on safety and well-being benefits
- INR 11.27 Crores worth of personal and kit loans disbursed in H1 CY 2023 to Urban Company Service Partners via third-party non-banking financial companies (NBFCs).
- INR 1.93 Crores worth of home loans disbursed in H1 CY 2023.
- In H1 CY 2023, insurance claims settled were worth INR 1.61 Crores. These were part of our Life and Accidental insurance and health insurance cover for all Urban Company Service Partners.
7,300+ hours of Finance and Health Workshops
- In collaboration with Max Healthcare, we conducted pan-India virtual health workshops for all Urban Company Service Partners. The workshops built awareness around various health conditions and proactive steps to prevent them.
- Personal finance workshops were conducted in partnership with Knowise Learning Academy, a financial training institution, across 11 cities.
Partnership with UNICEF-incubated ‘ImpAct4Nutrition’
- We conducted virtual workshops for our Service Partners, especially women Service Partners, across Delhi-NCR to increase awareness around daily diet and nutritional balance.
- Continuous campaigns around healthy diet are being driven through this partnership on our Partner CULT App.
To learn more about our Earnings Index for H1 CY 2023, refer to the table below: