Have you lived in a city almost your entire life and yet, feel like there’s a lot you don’t know about it? Maybe you just moved to a new city and are looking to lay down your roots and find people who can help you do so.
We’ve always felt that to really get to know a city, food is a great place to start. Whether it’s devouring a sizzling tikki, or meeting a nice vendor who gives extra chole with your bhatura – these are all experiences that help you understand the flavour of your city.
We at UrbanClap have joined hands with SeekSherpa and brought you an opportunity to rediscover your city. If you stay in Delhi or Mumbai, you can now join us on a culinary tour through your city’s history – for only Rs. 299! The tour will be conducted by a local who is an expert when it comes to these parts of the city, so you can be sure to have an experience that will surely delight your tastebuds.
What You Can Expect:
- Discover the bylanes of the oldest parts of your city and immerse yourself in its cuisine & culture.
- Enjoy hidden culinary treasures and experience your city like never before.
- Get a chance to meet other people who have a similar interest!
How To Book:
- Download the UrbanClap App.
- Between Monday, February 22nd and Friday, February 26th, fire up the UrbanClap App.
- Search for “UC Foodathon” and select the category on the app and fill in the details.
- Join us at 6 PM on Saturday, February 27th and enjoy a culinary rediscovery of your city!
Some Things to Keep In Mind:
- The entire experience will take approximately 3 hours.
- The experience is only available in Delhi and Mumbai.
- This is an exclusive service with only limited slots available. So we suggest you book it now, before all the slots are filled up!
We look forward to giving you an experience to remember!