Our skin health is reflected by what we eat and how we care for our skin. Having a good morning and night care regimen ensures that the skin is well taken care of. Especially after an entire day of exposure to the sun, dust and pollution, our skin goes through a lot and a good night routine provides the care it needs. The idea behind applying a night cream is to help your skin repair itself over the night as you rest so that you can wake up looking fresh and replenished.
Here, we have a look at some of the best night creams in India for Indian skin types:
- It’s easy to apply and gets absorbed by the skin with some light massage.
- Suitable for sensitive and oily skin as it does not cause any breakouts.
- The saffron ingredient brightens and radiates the skin.
- Leaves the skin hydrated and well-nourished when used regularly over a period.
- The presence of liquorice serves as an antiseptic and reduces acne by preventing any growth of bacteria and the spread of fungal infection.
Price – INR 2350 for 50 gm
- The presence of powerful antioxidant Vitamin E makes this an effective night cream for doing its magic of overnight repairs on the skin.
- Cocoa butter helps moisturize the skin, so you wake up every morning with a face that feels soft and supple.
- The cream is thick and heavy and is best suited for dry skin.
- The skin works better for winters when it is dry as humid weather might cause more greasiness.
Price – INR 1195 for 50ml
- Made from the Chilean tree bark, this cream works wonders in giving the skin a radiant look.
- For people with acne and blemishes, it helps in fading those marks with regular use and even reduces dark circles.
- The cream is light and suits most Indian skin types as it glides over the skin easily.
Price – INR 808 for 50ml
- This cream is a great choice if you’re combining an anti-ageing and night cream in one.
- It helps in firming the skin with its Elastin ingredient and reduces wrinkles with pro-retinol A, that are the first signs of ageing.
- It moisturizes the skin and gives it an overall healthy glow.
Price –INR 1635 for 50ml
Also read: The Best Face Cream for Men
- Very well suited for daily night routines, the cream contains amino-peptide and B3 complex that helps in repairing and nourishing the skin overnight.
- The smooth and light texture leaves no greasiness and is great for Indian skin under all weather conditions.
- It moisturizes and hydrates the skin, and its effects are quite visible the next morning.
- It has a firming effect on the skin and helps in reducing fine wrinkles.
Price –INR 1399 for 50gm
- This cream is nutrient-rich and helps in repairing and replenishing the skin overnight.
- The skin goes through a lot of damage through the day, and the cream helps in reducing its effects by making skin resilient and smoothening out imperfections.
- You wake up to a skin that is supple and well hydrated.
Price – INR 455 for 50gm
- Helps in repairing fine wrinkle lines.
- Rebuilds collagen responsible for maintaining the elasticity and firmness of our skin.
- 24-hour anti-oxidant replenishment keeps the skin hydrated and supple for the next day.
- It is best suited for dry or combination skin as the cream is thick.
Price – INR 7500 for 50ml