In this post you will learn:
- Why hair spas are the best hair fall treatment
- How hair spa benefits hair growth
- The best way to do a hair spa at home
Routine hair spas are one of the best treatments for a whole host of hair problems like hair damage, dandruff, frizziness, and most importantly, hair fall and thinning hair. You can opt either for an elaborate salon hair spa therapy, or a DIY at home hair spa with a simple organic hair mask.
Why Hair Spas are the Best Hair Fall Treatment
With regular hair spas one can see a visible difference, from thinning hair, to thick shiny tresses.
Hair Spa Benefit #1. Stimulates Hair Growth
Thinning hair is triggered by stress, bad lifestyle, as a side effect of medicines, diseases, etc. If you used to have strong and healthy hair that is thinning fast, regular hair spa treatments can save your hair. Regular hair spas improve blood circulation in your scalp that in turn stimulates hair growth. It is recommended to go for hair spa treatments at least twice a month for visible results.
Hair Spa Benefit #2. Nourishes the Scalp
Overtime, the pores in your scalp gets blocked with dust, pollution, and dead skin cells. A hair spa treatment unclogs the roots, enabling the scalp to absorb nutrients better.
Hair Spa Benefit #3. Deep Conditions the Hair
Besides pollution and dirt, frequent use of styling tools – hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons – can damage your hair over time. It results in hair breakage, and hair thinning. If you do not take remedial measures to deal with these issues, your hair gets damaged immensely. A hair spa treatment deep conditions the hair and repairs the damage done by these tools.
Have lots of questions about hair spas? Read our post on HAIR SPA: What, Why and How — Answered
Hair Spa Benefit #4. Balances Oil Secretion
Some people have an oily scalp that secretes a lot of oil and makes the hair appear flat, lifeless and thin. Qualified salon professionals suggest a hair spa treatment that can help normalise oil secretion in your scalp and add some life to your hair. After a few regular hair spa sessions, your hair will surely have a healthy shine and will appear healthy. If you have dry and lifeless hair, a suitable hair spa treatment will promote oil secretion in your scalp and help it regain its lustre and bounce.
How to Do Hair Spa at Home
If you cannot visit a salon for a hair spa because of time and budget constraints, you can easily get an affordable and relaxing hair spa done at home from Urban Company. You can also do a simple hair spa all by yourself. Here is a step-by-step tutorial to help you achieve salon-like hair:
- Step 1: If you cannot visit a salon for a hair spa because of time and budget constraints, you can easily get an affordable and relaxing hair spa done at home from Urban Company. You can also do a simple hair spa all by yourself. Here is a step-by-step tutorial to help you achieve salon-like hair:
Tip! Add 2-3 drops of lavender oil to your hair mask for thick and shiny hair! Read our post and learn how to use LAVENDER OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH.
- Step 2: Wet your hair using a moisturising hairspray and then apply a nourishing hair oil to your scalp and the length of your hair. You can use olive oil or coconut oil, or even a rich oil such as almond oil or Argan oil for this massage.
- Step 3: Apply a deep conditioning hair mask suitable for your hair type and massage it into your hair.Cover your hair with a hair cap and leave it for at least 15-20 minutes. This will help your hair in absorbing all the moisture from the hair mask and hair oil.
- Step 4: Remove the cap and wrap a hot towel around your head. The heat will help the moisture to penetrate deeper into your hair shaft.
- Step 5: If you have dry hair, you can apply another layer of hair mask and massage it to your hair. Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo. Condition it with a hydrating conditioner.
- Step 6: Squeeze out excess water from your hair and then apply a leave-in conditioner to your hair. Let it air dry.