Trendy hair is an absolute must. A good haircut not only makes you look attractive, it increases your confidence and fetches you compliments too. So, if are looking to get a new hairstyle, then this list of top 10 hairstyles for women is just what you must read to give yourself a makeover.
Top hairstyles to follow
Let us take a loom the trendiest hairstyles doing the rounds currently:
- Platinum hues: Gone are the days when women were only admired for their long, dark hair. The times have changed and being bold with your hair colour is a trend now. And among the trendiest hairstyles for women, is having platinum hair. It is a silvery, shiny colour that looks super trendy and gives an instant push to your personality. The hairstyle is so trendy globally that even big celebrities like Katy Perry and Cara Delevingne can be seen sporting platinum hair these days. The colour looks especially good on short hair, but can be tried on long hair too.
- The pulled-up ponytail: Leaving your hair in a messy bun was last year’s trend in hairstyles for women. It is now trendy to tie your hair firmly up in a high ponytail. This is a very chic hairstyle for women and can be used when you are going to the office, out partying or simply chilling with your friends at home. It is comfortable, neat and suitable for all hair types.
- Straight, center-parted: Straight hair has always been trendy, but the centre part is a new trend in hairstyles for women. If you have long hair, straighten it and make a neat part right in the middle. The style works well for mid-length hair too. This is a very stylish hair trend that many women around the globe are sporting nowadays.
- Flat waves: Waves that are not too bouncy or too limp are setting the fashion quotient high this year. Go for a subdued, flat wavy hairstyle and you will be in vogue! This is an easy hairstyle for women and can be done at home with the help of a styling iron on a regular basis.
- Blunt, sharp bob: If you are looking for hairstyles for women that is trendy yet uncomplicated and very easy to maintain, go for the sharp, blunt bob. This trend looks good on straight as well as curly hair. It is also suited for coloured hair. The hairstyle can be carried off with all types of outfits and for every occasion, whether formal or casual. Selena Gomez and Rihanna are among some of the celebrities who swear by this trend.
[Also Read – 10 Super Trendy Hair Styles For Short hair]
- Extra long extensions: This is a hair trend that has been around and doesn’t seem to be going out of vogue any time soon! The best thing about this hairstyle is its flexibility. You can have it on when you want and take it off when you don’t. It literally allows you to have more than one hairstyle at a time.
- Loose braids: Soft, loose braids have a strange charm about them! This is why we have seen them occupy a permanent place on the hair trends’ list every year. It is a classic and elegant style which the likes of Nicole Kidman and Priyanka Chopra recently sported. Need we say more?
- Voluminous flip: This is an extremely easy hair tend to follow. All you have to do is flip your hair from one side to the other. While doing this, a lot of volume is automatically created under the hair. It gives a very chic look, which is trendy as well as casual and fits well for an evening out with friends.
- Midi cut: A trend that is making a comeback is the midi cut. It is a simple haircut that goes just above the collarbone. The hairstyle is ideal if you do not want to keep your hair too long but also do not have the heart to chop it all off. The midi cut is easy to maintain and is suitable for curly, straight and wavy hair.
- Embellished hair accessories: This is a hair trend that everyone can follow. Embellished hair accessories are much in fashion this year and look really bold and beautiful. So if you want to give a new look to your hair without changing its texture, length or colour, just wear an accessory and give it a new look. There are many accessories to choose from, so pick out the one you like the most.
With the new year round the corner, it’s time to give your hair a makeover too! Just select a style that suits your personality and get set to give yourself a super trendy makeover.